fredag 6 augusti 2010

with friends.

Hornstulls Strand..lovely mirror-wall with a phone hanging from the top
finding a leopard-print dress as my birthday-gift from my lovely friends..
and I changed from spots to leo....here in the subway with Maria and Isabelle!
We had such a funny time with Marias killerheels which she couldn't seem to get off of her foot! When she came home that night, she had to sleep with a plastic bag around it because it was still stuck on her foot!......
one night we had a barbecue in a "inner-yard" (innegård) ...a lot of friends gathered in the heat!


Me and Johanna at Mosebacke...we did something funny this night: me&johanna&maria gave a note with our names and phone numbers to one of the bartender..and we have never seen a bigger smile in our lifes...sometimes it's cool to just live in the moment without thinking to much.

an awesome night with Louisa and her friends includes playing games, eating chocolate chip cookies and drinking bubbling wine.
..and going crazy in the local pub, continuing playing games until they kicked us out!
and this is what I have been doing since I got back from Lausanne...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar